20 October, 2014

"Le Bondage" CROP TOP

Hello guys!
This is an old post that I've been working on for a couple of months. Honestly I enjoyed it. I've been collecting images related with this inspirational post to bring something as attractive, interesting and...sensual as the garment I'm talking about. By now, we all got use to crop tops, this short t-shirts, this wink to the 90's that flooded our catwalk and streets. But some of them were meant to bring controversy. I don't know why but usually these are the kind of things I enjoy the most. Once more, fashion nourished from one of our society taboos: Sex, or what's more forbidden fetishism. It's just beautiful how easily fashion can twist the rules! This last season bondage inspiration crop tops have been a valued acquisition for many of us, am I right? ;) I wore one in my post Oriental Velvet. But the side that I loved the most about this trend coming back are all the amazing fashion editorials and pictures that appeared with it. The velt-vest, the corsets, all the random creations inspirited in fantasies… Honestly, It's just beautiful to enjoy all this elaborated complements, made by not so famous artists fellows designers who may not always fit with the commercial standards.

And more, do you remember the song?

"Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused…"

I hope you'll enjoy the pics, 
Good night!
Clara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!