21 November, 2013

ANNE GALAN for H MAG


Morning sunshines! Having a good day? Good, I like to hear that! I would like to share with you and easy going fashion editorial inspirational post! It was made from a spanish photographer which jobs I usually enjoy for her originality and sensitive touch, her name is Anne Galan

One of the things that I like from this fashion editorial is the way it was made in a studio with no extreme or colorful light effects and even though it doesn't look plain at all. The model fills the pictures with her attitude with being over "oh-who-cool-and-fashionable-I-am" and the few objects the complete the pictures work perfectly in my opinion. 

I think it's important to appreciate all those artists who work in this industry almost for free, trying to build a future for themselves with lots of hours of hard job and most of all illusion.

This project was published in H Magazine, being the first picture of that post the cover of the issue.

I hope you like it! Have a lovely day,
Clara Xx












Photo: Anne Galan
Stylist: Klara Morante
Make up & Hair: Alizia Moreno Cara for Salerm

Stylist assistant: Alexandra Armenteras

Model: Nikki Sikkema from UNO Models.

Thanks for reading

check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!