09 October, 2013

CASUAL CHIC!


Morning! 
I'm sure you are having a lovely week, I just feel in the mood to share with you this outfit, which I found appropriated for the weather we are staring to deal with here. Last week I met with my sweet Oihane. We went to the British Library, such a stunning place! And had some coffee and chatting there, jeje. It was a Saturday evening and weather (sunny in the morning) was quite cold. I took advantage of the situation and wore (for the first time!) my new coat from Primarks new collection which as some of you might remember I'm in love... I was wearing my topshop black jeans, from their MOTO collection, high waist all shcool, they keep every outfit rocking! And two old freinds, my stripes t-shirt and my favorite leather cap (don't alarm! it's not real leather). I love this cap, really it's so... me! The result was a casual outfit, nothing complicated but really cute in my opinion, a half mix of grunge and "je suis trés chic!" Nothing like mixing styles, isn't it?
All the pictures made by Oihane Molinero.

xX Clara









T-shirt: ZARA / Coat: PRIMARK
Trousers: Topshop / Boots: Topshop
Cap: MANGO 
Socks: PUNTO ROMA

check it out !


3 comments:

Thanks for your feedback!