18 September, 2013

TOTAL LOOK JEANS



Hello dears!

Yesterday Berta (my BF) and I took the camera and went outside to capture this total look jeans for you! The weather was awful, raining non-stop, but "it's London babe!" so we didn't let the rain bring us down! 

About the look, total jeans was a trend of the last a/w but I loved it before that and I still so I just refuse to let it go. GIVE ME JEANS AND I'LL BE HAPPY! They look go on everybody, their blue colors bring light to our faces plus they are comfortable and easy going. Perfect basics that can't be missing in any wardrobe, and with those basics you can create more elaborated looks like that one. You just need to add some nice complements and mix different jeans garment! I invite you to try it and show me the results please! 

Kisses from London!















Shirt: MANGO / Vest: LEVIS (vinatge)
Pants: MANGO / Boots: CASAS
Cap & Backpack: PRIMARK
Rings: Spitafields Market (London)
Shirt decoration: TOPMAN

check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!