09 September, 2013

ROSES





Hello guys! I'm doing my first style-post with some pics of this last August in London. First of all, let me say this pictures weren't made for the blog, that's why there's no picture were you can see the whole outfit :( Sorry about that! I could say that's also the reason why my hair looks so messy... but I would be lying! hehe Even though, I love this pictures because they are natural and the day, the roses and the moment in the park were gorgeous!
 I'm wearing a total black look, really simple but isn't it the best option to walk around London parks? 
Long black dress with no sleeves and black hat as a chic touch (; 
Hope you like it, cheers!

Hola chic@s! Estoy haciendo mi primer post-style con unas fotografías de este pasado Agosto en Londres. Antes que nada, dejadme decir que estas fotografías no fueron tomadas para el blog, por eso no hay ninguna de cuerpo entero donde podáis ver todo el estilismo :( Lo siento! Podría deciros que esta es la razón por la cual llevo estos pelos pero estaría mintiendo! jeje Aun así, me encantan estas fotografías porque son naturales y el día, las rosas y ese rato en el parque fueron geniales!
Llevo un total look negro, muy simple pero ¿no es esta la mejor opción para andar por el parque?
Vestido largo negro sin mangas y sombrero negro para darle el toque chic.
Espero que os guste, salu2!













Dress: Primark / Hat: River Island
Bracelets: No-eh & Primark


check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!