01 October, 2013

PLAYGROUND



 Hello! Today I'm coming with a playful outfit
Funny, super comfortable, easy, trendy and cute at the same time. The main garments are both from TopShop, from their new collection, which as always I love! The pencil skirt is printed with a picture of and old park, it's super original, full of details and colors. The textil is elastic, so even the shape of the skirt is tight you can walk, run, jump perfectly fine. The soft pink sweater is made of wool, and even it being quit short is super warm. I think it will become one of my favorites garments this winter, it maxes with almost every style. Believe me, I'm not a pink fan but there's something this sweater that makes me feel good! It brings my sweet side out i guess (;
I braided my hair and wore my burgundy military boots to add more personality to the look! Have fun!
xX












check it out !

7 comments:

  1. So in love with the skirt!!

    Kisses
    Lara
    BY MY HEELS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from TopShop's new collection, you can find it on their site if you are interested.
      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. lovely skirt!!!!!
    hope you liked our blog!!

    http://blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your look!
    Im new at this, would you mind following?
    apairofredbottoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely! How are you? You should know that I do not usually comment on other blogs, but I found yours because of a friend out and I must say I really like it :) LOVE YOUR SKIRT AND YOUR JERSEY :D I hope you visit mine and if you like it, it would be great if you follow me :D My blog is about fashion, make up, DIY, original ideas (cooking, decorating, etc), I talk about everything :P I hope you like it http://cindyklein.blogspot.com
    Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy! Thank u very much for appreciating my work! Big kiss 4 u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous with this skirt + Dr Martens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!