19 September, 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK

Hey ya!

Today I'm bringing you the outfit I wore yesterday on London's Fashion Week.

This look it's about mixture
Yesterday I showed you a look about mixing jeans garments (here), today's outfit works the other way around: It's a mix of different prints.

I felt in love with the shirt when I saw it in Topshop. It's a mix of matching prints, same colors but stripes, spots and squares to crate a smart visual effect. 
I was determinate to prove that fashion is about risking. Of course we all follow trends, we are affected by them without even noticing but I think it's really important to always keep your style. Whatever the trend is make it yours!
That's why I wore my old tartan print trousers, to bring my punk side to the look and I must say I adore the result: simple, comfortable and fashionable as well. 

I love the pictures, my friend Oihane Molinero is behind the camera, she did an amazing job because, let's face it... I'm not really photogenic hehe. We took the pictures in one of the terraces of Somerset House, an historical building, legacy from the Tudor monarchy.

I hope you like the result guys! 
Cheers!











Shirt: TOPSHOP (here) / Trousers: H&M
Bag: PRIMARK / Boots: FLY
Bracelets: No-eh and PRIMARK
Earrings: TOPSHOP



check it out !

8 comments:

  1. oh! me encantaría comprar el look entero! No sería muy original pero es que lo has clavado! Estás preciosa en las fotos :)

    Hugs from Barcelona!

    http://momentomoleskine.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gràcies bonica!
      Los pantalones tienen dos añitos pero la camiseta es de la new season de top shop, tienes el link por si quieres lanzarte a por ella!!

      Besitos!!!

      Delete
  2. UNA COMBINACION PRECIOSA, ESTÁS IDEAL. Y LAS FOTOS SON PRECIOSASS TAMBIÉN. BESITOS DESDE http://malvro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit. couldn't agree more with what you said, we all follow trend subconsciously but it's still important to have our own style :) Cool blog, keep in touch!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al verlo me que quedado como que cacho collage ha hecho esta tia. Pero esque combinado todo así queda genial! Las mezclas estan de moda.
    Mucho amor: http://otrajanemas.blogspot.com.es/
    Te sigo ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jejejeje Mi amiga fotografa tuvo la misma reacción, "¿WTF?" pero me pareció perfecto para ir a la fashion week, rodeadas de "it girls" muy a lo "girly" style, :P

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback!